We are the inventor of the Belgian praline. Every day, our people continue to write the unique Neuhaus story. That story began in 1857, when Jean Neuhaus opened the very first boutique in the Queen's Gallery in Brussels. Quality and customer experience are at the heart of our business and that is exactly what our people do with heart and soul every day. The pride of working for the inventor of the Belgian praline is typical for each employee. In our vision that our customers only deserve the best, we are looking to reinforce our communications team with a PR & Communications Coordinator.
As our PR & Communications Coordinator, you assist the PR & Communications Manager in all communication activities that help building the reputation of the delicious Neuhaus brand.
- You maintain contacts with external partners such as journalists and influencers to ensure that a constructive long-term relationship can be built up. You are also proactively looking to expand your network of external communication partners.
- You support the PR & Communications Manager in coordinating press & influencer seedings, planning potential interviews & press appointments.
- You do the follow up of all the PR & Influencer shoots in order to guarantee that the shootings are executed in time and within the agreed budget.
- You assist in the organisation of any partnership events or charity initiatives.
- You edit all press releases and support the Digital Content team in editing online content responsibilities.
- You continuously follow up the most recent developments and tendencies within your field, in order to maximize your expert knowledge.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in (business) communication, PR or journalism.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in another company/agency or have done several internships in a press/communication department.
- You have excellent editorial, communication, organisational and relationship building skills.
- You are proactive, flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment. You have an eye for detail and a passion for premium brands and topics related to sustainability.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch, French and English.
If you grow, we grow. We offer you an inspiring environment full of challenges. A place where people get the space and opportunities to shine. Furthermore, we offer you an attractive salary, with numerous extra-legal benefits. And, of course, plenty of Belgian chocolates.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your resume now to email@example.com.