The main objective of the internship position is to support the different specialties within the Neuhaus Marketing team. Are you looking for a unique opportunity to gain relevant working experience in a professional Marketing environment to launch yourself in a Digital marketing management position after graduation? Then this internship is right for you!
As a Digital marketing intern, you will support the Digital marketing manager and E-commerce Manager. The work will be partly strategic, partly operational, but you will get a high degree of independence and will also carry out your own projects.
The internship is basically five days a week, for a period of minimum 5 months. It is possible to associate a graduation assignment with the internship, but it will preferably be developed outside working hours.
- Support Digital Marketing manager in the Google and Facebook advertisments
- Reporting: KPIs and result analysis. Pre- and post-evaluation of digital actions and recommendations
- Support e-content: developing e-commerce on retail sites. Promote our brands with the aim of increasing our sales. Introduce all the information concerning the brands (visuals and product description as well as promotions).
- Social media communication support
- Support for Brand Manager
- General support to the Corporate Communications team
- Continuously research for opportunities to improve online presence and E-shop
- Creating targeted market and competitor analysis & deriving marketing measures
- Participate in marketing meetings with external agencies as part of the marketing plan
- You are an enthusiastic person with a passion for marketing
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing: SEO, Google Ads and Google Analytics, influencer marketing and ready to dig deeper into this field
- Knowledge of the media landscape Belgium / UK / Germany / US is a plus
- You have strong communication skills. You like to write and you can express yourself easily and creatively
- You are a pro-active thinker and you are able to organise operational marketing tasks
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are creative and like to take initiative
- You are flexible and you like challenges
- You can work both independently and in a team
- IMPORTANT: Native speaker of either Dutch or French AND have an advanced level of English. German is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You are inscribed at a university or college during the whole period of the traineeship
Are you our new marketing intern with a passion for chocolate and luxury goods? Then apply immediately by sending your cv and motivation letter for the attention of Els De Vos to email@example.com with “marketing internship digital marketing management” in the subject. Please indicate which period you will be available.