Red Tin Heart Box Chocolate Assortment 10 pcs

10 chocolates

Make hearts melt: this beautiful gift box is filled with 10 of our timeless pralines in various shapes and flavours.

milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), almond paste, whole milk powder, glucose-fructose syrup, coconut fat, butter (milk), shea butter, sweetened condensed milk (sugar, milk), rice flour, cream (milk), glucose syrup, butter oil (milk), water, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, sunflower oil, emulsifier: soy lecithins;candy syrup, flavours, skimmed milk, coffee, salt, corn oil, acid: citric acid.
Nutrition facts - 5 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 11g (15% DV), Saturated Fat - 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (2% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 22% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with