/2

Christmas Gift Box Small

8 chocolates

$19.90
The Small Christmas Gift Box contains a carefully selected variety of 8 of our most timeless and some brand new Neuhaus pralines picked with great care by our Maîtres Chocolatiers.

Wrapped in a festive red-and-gold box with an elegant bow, this small Christmas gift box makes the perfect gift for chocolate lovers.

We carefully select every ingredient, ensuring that every Neuhaus praline is of the highest quality and of 100% natural origin. All our products are made without GMOs and without palm oil.
dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, hazelnuts, caramel paste (glucose fructose syrup, sweetened condensed milk (sugar, milk) , coconut fat, water, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, emulsifier: soy lecithins, salt), almonds, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, coconut fat, shea butter, stabiliser: sorbitols of wheat, glucose syrup, cream (milk), whole milk powder, nougat chips (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, honey, egg white, potato starch, water, flavour), invert sugar syrup, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, apple paste, raspberry, flavours, butter oil (milk), candy syrup, sunflower oil, sesame oil, skimmedmilk, cocoa powder, sesame seed, sugar syrup, emulsifier: soy lecithins;salt (Guérande).
Nutrition facts - 3 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (1% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 10g Added Sugars - 20% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with