/7

Sharing Advent calendar 2022

78 chocolates

$165.00
Expected back in stock soon! Sign up to receive notification.

A sharing Advent calendar filled with a selection of 78 Neuhaus chocolates. This new limited edition Advent calendar is especially designed to share with your loved ones, because you get all chocolate delights twice. Start the countdown to Christmas now while sharing an abundance of exquisite pralines, chocolate bars, hot chocolate beans, and more with a special someone.

Neuhaus created the first Belgian praline and we will always keep inventing. All of our chocolates are proudly made in Belgium, composed with care, using only fair and natural ingredients.
milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavour), hazelnuts, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, glucose syrup, almonds, butter (milk), shea butter, coconut fat, cream (milk), whole milk powder, caramel paste (glucose fructose syrup, sweetened condensed milk (sugar, milk) , coconut fat, water, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, emulsifier: soy lecithin, salt), biscuits (wheat flour, butter (milk ), sugar, skimmed milk powder, egg , wheat starch, raising agent: sodium carbonates, salt, colour: beta-carotene), humectant: glycerol; stabiliser: sorbitol;butter oil (milk), invert sugar syrup, honey, skimmedmilk, butter biscuit (wheat flour, sugar, butter ( milk), egg, wheat starch, salt, raising agent: ammonium carbonates), almond paste, cocoa powder, nougat chips (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, honey, cocoa butter, egg white, potato starch, water, flavour), water, puffed rice (rice flour, sugar, salt, cocoa butter), coffee, flavours, emulsifier: soy lecithin,mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, rapeseed lecithins;sunflower oil, raspberry, whole milk, wheat flour, apple puree, candy sugar syrup, caramelised sugar, sesame oil, sesame seed, salt (Guérande), lemon, whipped cream (Isigny) (milk), colour: beta-carotene,curcumin,paprika extract, spirulina extract;sugar syrup, ginger, lime juice concentrate, salt, tapioca starch, raising agent: disodium diphosphate, sodium bicarbonates;salted butter (Isigny) (milk), skimmed milk powder, whey (milk), vanilla, cinnamon, acid: citric acid;spices, wheat starch, lime oil.
Nutrition facts - 34 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (28% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 5mg (2% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 21% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (2% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with