/2

Carré Origin

40 chocolates

$34.90
Carré Origin Box contains 40 individually wrapped bite-size dark Neuhaus chocolate Carrés. Dark chocolate squares that offer a rich palette of flavors from the most exclusive cocoas in the world and that represents our dark collection in its purest elegance.

All our chocolates are made in Belgium with sustainably sourced cocoa. Every ingredient we use is of natural origin, non-GMO and without palm oil.

dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, flavour), dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier:soy lecithines, flavour).
Nutrition facts - 7 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 14g (17% DV), Saturated Fat - 7g (36% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium - 0 mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber - 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars - 8g ( Includes 8g Added Sugars - 15% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (2% DV), Calcium - (1% DV), Iron - (21% DV), Potassium - (4% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with