Summer Shipping Schedule
We are operating on Summer Shipping Schedule as of June 1st, 2023.
! Orders are now shipped Monday to Thursday. Orders received after 1 pm on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
To ensure that your chocolates do not melt during transit, we ship with ice packs and insulate our boxes with foam. Orders can not be longer than 2 days in transit, especially to warmer destinations, being in transit longer than 2 days in the summer can result in melting. Therefore, for orders shipping to destinations that require longer than 2 days in transit, expedited delivery service is necessary. Shipping options are automated via destination temperature check.
This is necessary to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition.
Standard Shipping Rules
Cut Off Time
Our daily order cut-off is 1 PM EST. Orders placed after 1 PM, will calculate as if the order was placed the following day. For example, if an order is placed with Next Day Delivery on Monday before 1 PM EST, the order will arrive the following day, which is Tuesday. If an order is placed with Next Day Delivery on Monday after 1 PM EST, the order will arrive the following business day, which is Wednesday.
All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse. We offer a variety of shipping methods, including Ground, Second Day, Next Day Deliveries. We do not offer Saturday and Sunday delivery at this time. We cannot guarantee Monday delivery, as we do not ship over the weekend.
Free Shipping Offer
The FREE Shipping Option is available for orders $99 or higher per delivery to most states. Regrettably this offer is not valid for orders shipping to warmer destinations. Our shipping system monitors destination temperatures to ensure your package arrives in perfect condition.
This service is not available to Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Louisiana, New Mexico, Mississippi, Nevada, and Texas where melting too easily happens all year round. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Carrier Service Disruptions
Please be advised, Neuhaus, is not responsible for delivery delays or disruptions caused by inclement or unpredictable weather conditions or events beyond our control.
Shipping Services, Days, and Delivery Times
*NOTE: Due to the perishability of our product, we do not ship Fridays for arrival on Mondays during Summer Shipping Schedule, May to September.
- We currently ship to U.S. addresses only.
- Alaska and Hawaii - additional shipping charges will apply, delivery times will vary. Ground shipping is not available for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. Please note that the shipping guarantees for Overnight and 2 Day delivery do not apply for orders to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Standard Ground Shipping will arrive within 2-7 days depending on your location. FedEx delivers residential Ground deliveries 7 days a week. Delivery dates Not Guaranteed.
- 2nd Day. If you place your order before 1 PM EST on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, your order will ship the same day that it is received to arrive within 2 business days. If you place your order after 1 PM EST, your order will ship the next possible business day. NOTE: Orders placed after 1pm EST on Wednesday will arrive Monday.
- Next Day. If you place your order before 1 PM EST on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, your order will be shipped the same day for arrival the next day. If you place your order after 1 PM EST, your order will ship the next possible business day. Orders placed after 1pm EST on Thursday will ship out the following Monday for arrival on Tuesday.