/4

Discovery Classic

6 chocolates

$17.90
The Discovery Classic Box (70G) contains 6 iconic Neuhaus milk, dark & white chocolates filled with praliné, ganache, gianduja and caramel. A small elegant box with our cherished Classic Neuhaus pralines: Frédéric, Cœur Praliné, Cornet Fondant, Criollo 80%, Neuhaus Lait and Diamant.

All our chocolates are made in Belgium with sustainably sourced cocoa. Every ingredient we use is of natural origin, non-GMO and without palm oil.

This stylishly presented box is perfectly sized for giving as a sweet surprise to a friend or as a tempting Belgian chocolate treat for yourself.

milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), hazelnuts, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, almonds, shea butter, coconut fat, cocoa powder, stabiliser: sorbitolsof wheat, cream (milk), invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, skimmed milk, coffee, emulsifier: soy lecithins;sunflower oil, flavours, butter oil (milk).
Nutrition facts - 3 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 12g (15% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (2% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 10g Added Sugars - 21% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (11% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)