/4

Discovery Cornet

5 chocolates

$17.90
The Discovery Cornet Box (87G) contains 5 iconic Neuhaus Cornet chocolates. A small elegant box with a duo of flavours: Cornet Doré and Cornet Fondant. Creating the perfect balance between chocolate and nuts, giving the gianduja in these Cornets its smooth, creamy melt-in-the- mouth texture and subtle flavour.

All our chocolates are made in Belgium with sustainably sourced cocoa. Every ingredient we use is of natural origin, non-GMO and without palm oil.

This stylishly presented box is perfectly sized for giving as a sweet surprise to a friend or as a tempting Belgian chocolate treat for yourself.
sugar, hazelnuts, milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), whole milk powder, cocoa powder, flavours, emulsifier: soy lecithins;butter oil (milk).
Nutrition facts - 3 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 170, Total Fat - 12g (16% DV), Saturated Fat - 5.0g (25% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (1% DV), Sodium - 10mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 11g Added Sugars - 21% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (3% DV), Iron - (9% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)