/2

Neuhaus Collection Truffles Cocoa

16 chocolates

$41.90
A selection of 16 truffles: butter, dark, caramel, cappuccino and speculoos.

Hand-picked and wrapped in a contemporary, elegant gift box.

Alcohol Free assortment.

dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), butter (milk), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), sugar, speculoos (wheat flour, sugar, rapeseed oil, candy syrup, butter oil (milk), raising agent: sodium carbonates, salt, cinnamon), butter biscuit (wheat flour, sugar, butter ( milk), egg, wheatstarch, salt, raising agent: ammonium carbonates), humectant: glycerol;cocoa mass, cocoa powder, mango, feuilletine (wheat flour, sugar, butter oil ( milk), lactose, milk proteins, salt, malted barley flour, raising agent: sodium carbonates) , glucose syrup, cocoa butter, water, fat reduced cocoa powder, shea butter, coconut fat, cheesepowder (milk), cream (milk), flavours, dextrose, whey powder (milk), coffee, sugar syrup, skimmed yoghurtpowder (milk), sunflower oil, spices, acid: citric acid;skimmed milk, cardamom, emulsifier: soy lecithin.
Nutrition facts - 6 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 10g (13% DV), Saturated Fat - 7g (33% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - 10mg (4% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars - 10g ( Includes 10g Added Sugars - 20% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (1% DV), Iron - (15% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with