/3

Bonbon 10 pcs

10 chocolates

$17.90
The Bonbon 10 pcs Box contains individually wrapped Neuhaus chocolate Bonbons made from unique ingredients. Treat yourself during a long drive, a picnic in the park, or dream away at your desk for a minute. Just make sure you always have some of our Bonbons at hand: rich chocolate pralines in bite-size, with tempting flavors like Salted Caramel or Crunchy Nuts.

All our chocolates are made in Belgium with sustainably sourced cocoa. Every ingredient we use is of natural origin, non-GMO and without palm oil.

The perfect treat whether you are on the go or to share with friends and family.
dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, butter oil (milk), cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavour), hazelnuts, sugar, caramel paste (glucose fructose syrup, sweetened condensed milk (sugar, milk) , coconut fat, water, humectants: glycerol of rapeseed, emulsifier: soy lecithin, salt), cocoa butter, biscuits (wheat flour, butter (milk ), sugar, skimmed milk powder, egg , wheat starch, raising agent: sodium carbonates, salt, colour: beta-carotene), cream (milk), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavour), cocoa mass, glucose syrup, nougat chips (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, honey, cocoa butter, egg white, potato starch, water, flavour), stabiliser: sorbitol;whole milk powder, feuilletine (wheat flour, sugar, butter oil ( milk), lactose, milk proteins, salt, malted barley flour, raising agent: sodium carbonates) , humectant: glycerol;shea butter, almonds, coconut fat, skimmed milk, cocoa nibs, sunflower oil, flavours, emulsifier: soy lecithin;salt (Guérande), butter oil (milk).
Nutrition facts - 4 servings per container, Serving size: 30 g, Amount per serving: Calories - 160, Total Fat - 10g (13% DV), Saturated Fat - 6g (28% DV), Trans Fat - 0 g., Cholesterol - less than 5 milligrams (2% DV), Sodium - 15mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate - 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber - 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars - 12g ( Includes 10g Added Sugars - 21% DV), Protein - 2g, Vitamin D - (1% DV), Calcium - (2% DV), Iron - (13% DV), Potassium - (3% DV)

What's inside the box

Other boxes with